I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!




     When I was having fun making this, I had a few objectives in mind. 1) Use that square red copper skillet; 2) use up leftovers that were in the fridge; and 3), of course, enjoy a good time!



     I didn't know we didn't have any store bought lasagna noodles!  Oh darn!  I guess I just have to make some!  Let's put some bread flour and eggs to work!












     I had some herbs growing from pots out on the porch, so I got to enjoy using them!  I cleared the fridge of some leftover chicken, ground beef, and pork cutlets.  Chop, chop, chop!  Heat, stir, taste, correct with herbs, spices, and seasoning.  Repeat if necessary!


     Did I mention we had some left over sour cream and ricotta cheese too!












    We ate about half of it on the first go around!  I love, love, LOVE left over lasagna!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See that heart on the wall in the back?

Fun with Chicken wings, Spicy Sweet and Sour Sauce, Peanut Butter Sauce