Dear Clients, Together most of you paid me well. Non-tippers ruin everything!


     Dear Clients,

     Thank you so much!  Some of you tipped $20, some $10, some $5, and some $1.  Together, all of you chipped in to help maintain a win-win business relationship between you and me.  My employer does not pay me $15 an hour, and I'm okay with that.  You see, we (my employer and I) are counting on you to see to it that I do well, so that I can afford to stay and continue to provide (and continually improve) good service for you.  You make it possible to keep prices down.  You make it possible for us to provide "walk-in" service and provide for you when it is convenient for you.  If my employer had to pay me $15 an hour, prices would have to go up, because neither I nor all other stylists on board could afford to work here.  You keep the win-win business relationship alive.  You win!  I win!  All other clients win!  My boss wins!  The company wins!  I cannot over emphasize how grateful I am that you help keep the win-win situation improving and improving.

     I'm sad to say that non-tippers ruin everything.  Seriously!  They drive prices up.  They drive service quality down.  They take advantage of all other clients.  Bear in mind, they get a reputation that travel with them.  It's the way it is!  (It works that way in food services too.  Waiters and Waitresses know and talk about the non-tippers).   Besides, who would want to be paid NOTHING when good service was demanded?  

     Honestly, I'm grateful for every $1 tips I get.  Everyone can afford to leave at least $1 for each haircut.  I've seen people on limited incomes tip more than that!  I've seen college students tip more than that!  I've seen teenagers tip more than that!  I'll be honest with you!  When I'm tipped more, I'm motivated more to do more!  Why shouldn't I be?

     I understand that not everyone can tip more than $1 per haircut, so I'm not trying to challenge anyone to tip more than they honestly can.  However, I can assure you that generous tips are a wise move. Just as with non-tippers, your reputation as a "good tipper" travels with you.  Hair stylists will practically roll out the red carpet for you when you're a generous tipper.  Why shouldn't they?  Stylist know that you have expectations and you are willing to put your money here your mouth is.  They know that if they mess up, you'll take your money to another stylist!  I can assure you that stylists want to earn your trust and loyalty.  When you pay them well, they are there to treat you like royalty!  You end up feeling much better! You end up feeling much more appreciated and respected!

     Again, I'll say thank you!  You've helped keep good business getting better, and you've help good business help keep you enjoying satisfaction in life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!