I'm up to something!

I enjoyed running into Beth aka Elizabeth Hogan at Cornelia Ingle's today. Or did she run into me? Actually, she saw me first. Everyone knows how oblivious I can be to the world when I'm focused on something, but I really was enjoying myself.

I bought coconut oil, coconut shortening, coconut milk, organic avocados, organic broccoli sprouts, organic cucumbers, organic zucchini, organic flour, cocoa powder, organic raw honey, organic maple syrup a few "Naked" organic super-food drinks, and some coconut flour, and coconut coconut water. Did you count how many times I typed "organic" and coconut?" LOL!

Yea, I'm up to something! I'm sure I'll share with you pictures and stuff as I go along!

I'm gonna try some ideas that are kinda new to me to see if they help me with me enzyme deficiencies and, consequently, merciless diarrhea attacks! In addition to what I bought at Ingle's, I ordered some organic super-food supplements online. They're suppose to arrive on tomorrow along with the new wrap around fisherman pants and the skirt (yes, I said skirt) I ordered and can hardly wait to try on and wear out and about!

Anyway, Beth, it was grand running into you! I hope it happens a lot that we somehow end up at the same place at the same time!

My classes at NGTC start on tomorrow! I think I'm set!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!