Ok, so I'm exploring the raw cooking thing a bit!


     I heard that when it comes to vegetables, one should avoid heating them above about 105 degrees, so that the enzymes aren't destroyed.  So, I thought I'd run some veggies through the food processor and smother some cooked pasta that I cooled with some crumbled up left over meat loaf that contained little more than rice and old fashioned rolled oats.

     After tasting (and enjoying) dish, I wished I had squirted a bit of lime over it all.  Besides that, I thought it was quite delicious, and I will do it again.

     What did I put in it?

     Tomatoes, broccoli sprouts, sweet peppers, zucchini, cucumber, basil leaves, cold pressed olive oil, and Italian seasoning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!