The Young Messiah ...


     
     I finished watching the movie a few minutes ago.  

     I am no literary nor movie critic.  I won't try to be one.  I want only to respond to the movie in my own way.

     I thank Anne Rice for writing the book "Christ the Lord Out of Egypt."  I enjoyed her exploration of what being the Young Messiah, Jesus Christ, might have been like.  To put that into a novel and then to put it into a movie of less than two hours was a huge challenge.  Anne Rice took it on and produce a lovely book. The producers (and everyone else involved) of the movie took it on and produced a lovely movie.  I think they produced presentations that were in good faith and reasonably faithful to the New Testament presentations.  

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!