What's in the meatloaf? Read below, and see!


     Oh my!  Looks like someone tested it from the middle!  Yum!

     I decided to include ingredients that are good for the dogs too!  So, what did I put in it?  Continue below!


     I should have used a larger pan.  I had to drain off the grease as it was baking at 350 degrees for about an hour and a half.


     Into the mix, I added 

2 cups of cooked instant rice cooled,
a handful of grated cheese (colby / mont. jack),
three pounds of 80 / 20 ground beef.




     At this point, I had not added the ground beef.  I was tempted to bake it like this.  Here's what's in it:

a bag of baby carrots run through the food processor,
a sweet potato peeled and run through the food processor,
half a loaf of multi grain bread run through the food processor,
a bag of spinach run through the food processor,
4 eggs and 1/2 cup of brown sugar run through the food processor,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!