Avocado Chocolate Pudding ... no cooking needed!






On the first time I tried making Avocado Chocolate Pudding, I used avocados that were not quite ripe.  What a difference ripe avocados can make!  The ones I used this time were ripe and soft inside (no brown).  

In a large bowl I spooned out the ripe meat of the avocado and added coconut sugar, raw honey, maple syrup, vanilla, coconut shortening, unsweetened cocoa powder.  I squeezed and mixed it all by hand.  Then I transferred the mix to a food processor for a final and thorough puree.  

Delicious!

I wish I had some chopped pecans to add to the pudding, but it is delicious as is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!