It's okay to pray on my behalf. Just don't tell me about it.

     If you want to pray on my behalf, it's okay.  However, please don't tell me that you're doing it, that you've done it, and don't tell me any of the contents of your prayers.  

     I share information not for the sake of soliciting prayers or empathy.  I share simple to share with whosoever what's going on in my life.  It's all good! 

     God, I believe, has put all things together to work certain ways, and it's all good.  A certain amount of sodium mixed with a certain amount of chlorine will produce table salt. Change the "certain" amounts, one could get hydrochloric acid.  A certain amount of hydrogen and a certain amount of oxygen can make water.  A different amount could produce hydrogen peroxide.  Within the DNA, changes made help produce different result.  It's the way it was all made and made to work, so it is all good!  It is right!  Even when it looks like something that is harmful to life, it is always right in the sense that it works the way it's suppose to.  There's no way anyone can change that.  "Nature to be commanded must be obeyed."  

     I stepped on a scale a couple of days ago.  It indicated that my weight was 135 pounds.  I've not weighed so little since my middle school years (1970-1972).  I've known, and have reported to my doctors, that I have been losing weight.  But I've not be sure about why?  A Gastroenterologist told me that my blood and stool samples indicated that my pancreas wasn't producing "nearly enough" enzymes (about 95% capacity reduction), and he prescribed pancrelipase, which I've been taking for over six months.  I've not noticed any change.  Chronic diarrhea continue to control so much of my life, and my weight has continued to decline.

     It's been difficult getting through an entire night without having to rush to the toilet again and again and again.  It's been difficult working my job without having to go to the toilet again and again and again.  My energy level goes down.

     Dear God, what have you got up your sleeve?  I'm totally okay with "Thy will be done."  This is my life these days.  Am I dying?  What should I do?  

  

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!