Spoiling the bananas before they spoil themselves!


     I've been cleaning out the fridge lately by using anything usable to make other stuff to portion out and freeze.  That has included milk, mayonnaise, cheese, and left overs (anything not spoiled).  I think I've done a good job, because I haven't had to throw much away, and there is much more room in the fridge than there was.



     Since I was making stuff, I saw that on a counter we had bananas whose peels were turning brown.  I mashed up some and portioned it all out into quart freezer bags.  The rest I placed in the food processor with some butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, rolled oats, peanut butter, and eggs.





     From the processor into a mixing bowl I poured that mix and added chopped peanuts, a/p flour, baking powder, and salt.  I mixed all that with a large rubber spatula.




      I baked it for 45 minutes at 325 degrees, let it cool, cut it into portions, plated some, and freezer bagged the rest.  Bravo!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!