Using one Beef Ribeye, Potatoes, Onions, and Cherry Tomatoes before they spoil.


     I melted about a tablespoon of unsalted butter in a freezer ziplock bag.  Then I added some olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and shook it all together before adding the beef and vegetables.




     The beef ribeye was on sale, so I knew it had aged some.  It came in a pack of two, and I had already used one.  After a few days in the fridge, I decided on what to do with it!










     I could hardly wait to get home on the next day to put this together!  That $5 wok I bought the other day was coming in handy.  I intend to get a more expensive, scratch resistant one later.  Until then, I'll get all the use out of this one that I can.  That's all purpose flour, salt, pepper, and a stick of unsalted butter in the wok!




     I poured the thickened white sauce all over the beef and vegetable mix.  With the oven set on 350 degrees, I bake it for 1 hour and 30 minutes.  Then, I topped it with a layer of grated cheese and baked for 10 more minutes!








     It was delicious!  Thank God I have left overs to enjoy on tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam and Eve have provided no proof ... against Homosexuality.

I could call this Red Copper Skillet Lasagna!

I wanted Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting!